Saturday, October 29, 2005

Halloween Party

Sometimes I hate blogspot! I just wrote a nice long blog about my successful jaunt to a Halloween party and it all disappeared. I'm so pissed right now. Anyway the basic gist was that I went to a party with lots of lots of people in an apartment. I not only survived but had a good time. It went far better than my last attempt at a Halloween party (Courtney and I hosted one a few years ago and it did not end pleasantly!). Eventhough I am terrified of being around lots of people and it was a costume party, I enjoyed myself a lot!! I sadly never thought of anything clever to wear, but I went as a nun (thanks to Tadd's suggestion) and I talked to everyone and laughed a lot. Also I will remember the entire night, I didn't try to make out with gay men or anyone else, I'm not going to throw up, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to wake up in the clothes that I'm wearing now :). All in all, a complete success...thanks to Elizabeth, Gillian, Tiffany, Maureen, and anyone else involved in the planning of the Halloween bash.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOL....I had almost forgotten about the night you and Bob (name has been changed to protect privacy) had your rendezvous...at least we know he's really gay. And I am glad no one had to wash the vomit out of your hair this time. That is really only a job for a true friend. I do have some classic pictures from that event though.

Love!

About Me

My photo
I moved to Nashville to start (another) grad school. It's scary, but it's also cool because my best friend and I are finally in grad school together...delayed, but it happened.