Saturday, October 29, 2005

10 things I love about my roommate

My roommate Amanda is awesome. We became friends in undergrad and she is the best friend that I've ever had...she's pretty much like a sister. Inspired by "10 Things I Hate About You", I just feel the need to write 10 things that I love about her as a person and my roommate:

10. She kills all the creepy insects that come in thanks to the ridiculously lush landscaping at our apartment. She would even do it if she was in her room or the living room and I yelled from the other end of the apartment while standing on my bed!

9. She nearly always humors me...even when I am totally ridiculous and insane (and I often am totally ridiculous and insane).

8. She's so reasonably clever! And in spite of what Anna says, Amanda had it first!

7. She helped Courtney wash vomit out of my hair a few years ago...even before we were really very close! Anyone that will wash vomit out your hair is a good friend!!!

6. Her mom and sister rock my face off...and since she's my roommate, I get to have sort of an extra, adopted family.

5. She gets my sense of humor (or at least is decent enough to pretend to), when so few others seem to get my quirky, dry humor.

4. She is my personal shopper and stylist when I really need help (which as most know, I always need help!).

3. She lets me obsessively and excessively watch Law and Order:SVU on the big TV :). And I DO mean excessively! (I'm watching it now while I write this).

2. She deals with my dark moods...and my crazy hyper ones.

1. She's, LITERALLY, a genius! She even graduated from undergrad with a 4.0...I mean, come on!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I moved to Nashville to start (another) grad school. It's scary, but it's also cool because my best friend and I are finally in grad school together...delayed, but it happened.